Join My Team
Note: The information on this page is current as of March 2017.
I joined Stampin' Up!® as a demonstrator originally because I loved scrapbooking and joining gave me a discount. I wanted to follow a company that had great products and helped me enjoy what I loved.
Stampin' Up! is a direct selling company, meaning it sells it's goods through demonstrators or direct and not through permanent retail locations. Being a demonstrator for Stampin' Up! is not like other sales driven companies, it is as much or as little as you want it to be. There are:
No minimum number of workshops, demonstrations or parties.
No minimum customer numbers (you can just buy for yourself and take advantage of the minimum 20% discount).
No minimum time commitment.
No penalty if being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator doesn’t suit you.
New demonstrators are placed under an existing demonstrator who can guide you and support you in how to get the most from Stampin' Up! with as much or little interaction as you want to:
- Support to run your business including using the online systems, placing orders, running workshops and even creating a blog (if you want this);
- Discounts on all Stampin’ Up! products, earn money by selling products, great incentives and access to new products first;
- Opportunities to build your hobby into a business (if you're interested), work your own hours and meet lots of great people; and
- Join a community of crafters / scrapbookers and access various online forums and exclusive Facebook pages.
If this all sounds great I'm sure you're wondering what it costs so here is the break down.
- Cost of AUD$169, from here you can operate as a demonstrator or you can simply have your hobby;
- Per quarter you are required to spend 300CSV which is approximately AUD$454 catalogue value (or approximately AUD$38 / Week); and
- For your sign up fee you can choose a AUD$235 valued full customised starter kit with free shipping.
Remember that if you don't meet your quarterly sales target then this simply means you drop as being a demonstrator but doesn't stop you from rejoining next quarter or ordering from your upline.
If this sounds like what you're after or you'd like to find out a bit more then please contact me via:
Check out the website: Stampin' Up! - Join / Become A Demonstrator
If you want sign up online (Join Link) as a demonstrator under me then find me in the Demonstrator Directory by entering “Kristel Rimmer, WA”. You are free to sign up under any current demonstrator, but once you select an upline, it’s not possible to change.